What size is best for me?
- Our dance scarves come in 4 sizes now to suit a wide range of dancers.
- For people over 5' 5" I recommend the 108" x 45". This is the standard 3 yd size for dancing and is popular with professionals, beginners and free dancers. The lightweight silk really allows it to float and give ease of movement.
- For people under 5'5" I recommend our newest size which is 108" x 35". It is really great for smaller dancers who can manage the length but need a shorter width.
- For children and people who want to wear the silks the 82" x 45" size is perfect. Children can use their imagination to make tents, castles and hiding spaces with them and still dance and play with them together. For wearing these make great scarves, sarongs, shawls and light weight travel covers.
- Our largest size 137" x 45" is reserved for special choreography and dance that needs a long lightweight silk. Some meditative movement people also like this size.
- If you need you can contact me at email@example.com and I can help you to make the right choice for your needs.