Nahari Silks Womens 100% Silk Dance Scarves Shawls Wraps Solid Colors Butter
Regular price $34.99
- Beautifully hand-dyed, long lasting colors.
- The veils are 100% silk habotai, weighing 4.5 mm, which is the lightest silk available without compromising the quality.
- The lightness of the silk is perfect for beginners and allows for greater expression.
- The sizes vary from 82", 108" and 137" x 45".
- 82” (208 cm) is good for children, for scarves, sarongs, shawls and wraps.
- 108” (275 cm) is perfect for all dancers.
- 137” (300 cm) is for professional dancers, and some meditative movement dance, that have specific choreography or purposes.
- The short sides have a very smooth, silk thread almost invisible hem and the long sides are professionally finished.
- All silk veils featured here are hand-dyed by Nahari here in the US, except for black.
- Hand Wash separately in cold water or Dry Clean. Steam or Hang Dry.
- The veils are used for belly dance, veil meditation, worn as sarongs, scarves, used as curtains or as a light but very warm cover. There are so many uses for them that we can’t describe them all here.
- We are happy to answer any questions and respond to any suggestions you have.
- We know you have many choices so thank you for considering Nahari Silks.