Silk Scarves for Dance Scarves Children Kids Multi Color Forest
Versatile hand dyed scarf in forest colors. Using the lightest weight silk creates a scarf that children can dance with, toddlers and kids can create castles with and you can wear them as neck scarves, head scarf or small pareo sarong.
- Rich silk colors and the way they move are mesmerizing to children.
- Totally versatile silk scarf.
- Scarf dance for kindergarten activities
- Belly dance scarf for girls
- For children's creative movement activities scarves
- Dance scarf for toddlers
- Rich hand dyed colors like the ocean
- Light weight 5 mm silk habotai for extra lightness and float.
- Really cool way to let your children play, dance, explore music and move.
- Measuring 35" wide by 79" long.
- Hand dyed by an artist in the USA