Koala Eating Ice Cream Leggings Pink
When my Dad was a kid in the 1940s, he lived with a koala. It was an orphan and my grandmother looked after it until they could return it to the wild. We have a photo of it eating an ice cream on the back of the dog. Hard to believe but true. Nowadays people know better and understand koalas stay healthy when they eat the right gum leaves, and live peacefully in the gum trees away from dogs, cats, traffic and houses.
We want to help koalas and all wild animals and so 10% of our profits will go to organizations that help them. If you want to know more visit our Koala Bill blog.
I make the drawings and turn the into designs that can be placed on clothing and homeware.
These leggings are tough, perfect for active kids that love to play and roam. They won't have to worry about running around and getting messy, since the leggings will never lose their vibrant color intensity.
• 82% polyester/18% spandex
• Made with a smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Sewn with an overlock and coverstitch finish
• Vibrant colors that won't fade
• Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
• Blank product components in the US and Mexico sourced from China
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from China and Lithuania
|Height (inches)||36 ¼||38 ⅝||41||43 ¼||45 ⅝||48||50 ⅜|
|Waist (inches)||20 ⅛||20 ⅝||21 ¼||21 ⅝||22||22 ½||22 ⅞|