Nahari Silks Silk Circle Skirt & Veil, Rain
Regular price $138.98
One of a kind full circle dance skirt veil & scarf combos, or skirt & veil combos or single skirt in pure habotai silk. Only at Nahari Silks can you find these unique pieces, hand-dyed by the artist Nahari in the mountains of New Mexico. The full circle skirt is 8 mm silk habotai giving a sheer look. The veil is 4 mm
- Skirts, veils and scarves are of the lightest silk. Skirt fits most sizes with elastic waist. Versatile sets for performance, classes and street wear.
- Hand-dyed by artist who performs and teaches veil dance worldwide.
- Skirts come in one size that range from a 28" - 38" waistline while the wavy hemline measures between 31" and 38". The veils are 108" x 45". The scarves are in chiffon or silk & measure 55 sq".
- We are proud to offer artistic and unique combinations for dancers and people who love color and silk. Artistic license allows for unique creations to be offered here. Nahari Silks has been dyeing silks for dancers since 1999 and is famous for silks that
- Hand wash in cold water with shampoo, rinse in a white vinegar rinse then hang to drip dry. Caring for the silks well will keep them vivid, soft and beautiful.