Nahari Silks Womens 100% Silk Dance Scarves Shawls Wraps Solid Colors Violeta
Regular price $29.99
- Beautifully hand-dyed, long lasting colors.
- The veils are 100% silk habotai, weighing 4.5 mm, which is the lightest silk available without compromising the quality.
- The lightness of the silk is perfect for beginners and allows for greater expression.
- The sizes vary from 82", 108" and 137" x 45".
- 82” (208 cm) is good for children, for scarves, sarongs, shawls and wraps.
- 108” (275 cm) is perfect for all dancers.
- 137” (300 cm) is for professional dancers, and some meditative movement dance, that have specific choreography or purposes.
- The short sides have a very smooth, silk thread almost invisible hem and the long sides are professionally finished.
- All silk veils featured here are hand-dyed by Nahari here in the US, except for black.
- Hand Wash separately in cold water or Dry Clean. Steam or Hang Dry.
- The veils are used for belly dance, veil meditation, worn as sarongs, scarves, used as curtains or as a light but very warm cover. There are so many uses for them that we can’t describe them all here.
- We are happy to answer any questions and respond to any suggestions you have.
- We know you have many choices so thank you for considering Nahari Silks.
- Nahari Silks wants to help save the creatures affected by too much plastic so we are re-using plastic bags that the silk arrives in. We hope to reduce the impact on creatures like sea turtles, sea birds, dolphins and many more with small efforts to cut down plastic use.