Women's Handwoven Silk Pajamas.
Pure silk, handwoven pajamas that are the most comfortable pajamas set you will ever wear. Decorated in traditional Vietnamese motifs for good fortune woven in two colors gives a rich, lustrous, exotic effect as you move in them. So gorgeous and comfortable you will want to wear them all the time.
- Pajamas are the new suit. Relax in your online meetings knowing your pajamas have a tailored collar and buttons to give a formal appearance while being super comfortable.
- Luxurious raw, handwoven silk that sustains a traditional community of skilled craftspeople's is a wonderfully, ethical way to sleep comfortably.
- The soft drape of the pajamas makes them really comfortable and easy to move in. Forget tight constraining clothing, these make you feel at ease.
- Generous drawstring waist line, for a gentle but firm fit around the waist or hips.
- Well made pockets and silk covered buttons
- Tailored collar for an elegant stylish and sophisticated look.
- Comes with a free matching padded silk scarf that keeps your neck warm and can be worn as an eye mask or a head wrap.
These silk pajamas are a product of the Healing the Wounded Heart project in Vietnam. They are made by people with disabilities who gain financial independence and freedom from their work. 10% of the proceeds go to support heart surgeries for people who cannot afford the expensive operations. By purchasing these pajamas you contribute to the pride of people who would normally be considered a burden and you help more to access the help need to overcome heart conditions that otherwise would prove fatal. I visited them in Vietnam and they are truly doing a great job to help people.